Pardon Me Muses


Pardon me Muses, for I have erred...its been six months since my last Lotus Flower...........

I eve wondered if the project was dead... because I could not seem to find a direction to take it forward. But, in deciding to change the parameters of my self imposed limitations, I found a revival to....well....possibility.
I have three to post on the blog, and will be doing so soon.

In a symbolic gesture to my moving into a bigger space, I decided to make them bigger....as simple as that, but the space on the page now affords new designs, and styles. There is a marked sense of expansion in my life....and the new ones seem to celebrate that.....
Will be posting soon.

The Pictures shown here are some of my favourites so far. I have also been looking at the less refined pieces in an attempt to improve on the design....should I number them in succession, or simply leave them as the second version? Not sure yet, but it does not seem right repeating a design and counting it as an additional flower....

Keep posted to this blog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, I had to leave a comment to say I love what you're doing! Your lotus mandalas are very, very beautiful! I look forward to seeing the progression! Witnessing your pure creativity has inspired me to continue with my own mandala drawing - I believe these type of artworks in particular are a very powerful tool for spiritual transformation.

Here is a post I did on mandalas as a form of meditation/tantra if you are interested http://endofthegame.net/2011/09/23/mandalas/ You can also find some of my own mandalas on there. Thanks!