Forty Seventh Lotus Flower - Elven Lotus Flower

Elven Lotus Flower - Samantha Rochard
Yes ELVEN....as in Elvish....the fairy like creatures.
My daughter has been excited about fairies in the new yard we have. There are a lot of trees, and we are celebrating the space.
Her excitement had me looking at Fairy Gardens, Fairy Art, Celtic Art.....feeling like a kid again with the excitement of possibility.

The new space; space for a herb garden, a flower garden, and space to create has expanded all of my family's horizons. It is here I made the conscious decision to continue where the previous tile took me and keep the pieces at the larger size. I may even go bigger after a while.
With the expanded size, my creative ability is also expanded. (I seem to see an "As above, so below" theme happening here :))

My thoughts as I created :

Within Confinement, imagination can bring forth immense beauty, and when the parameters are loosened; the excitement of possibility bursts forward. Green and gold....an acknowledgment of the refined self growing closer to its gold (goal).

Comments