Forty-Fifth Lotus Flower

Dolphins and Lotus - Mixed Media Samantha Rochard
Funny journey this, this 100 Lotus Flowers. Like any journey there is a time to rest and enjoy the scenery. Which is what I have been doing these days, more like mentally hanging around really. I have been trying out various scenarios that are presented to me to see how they can fit in my life. I have also been experimenting behind the scenes with different styles in painting. More on that later.

What is my goal during this period? To assess what is important to me, the things I need; the lifestyle I wish to live- to come out of this time with the knowledge that I am settled in the course I wish my life to take.

It may not be a journey which comes out daily like a soap opera, or weekly like a syndicated series....but it really is my journey....

Dolphins and the use of water elements acknowledge to healing process that is needed in all of us. I am looking at my mind and its thoughts and processing the elements that I focus on daily........

Comments