100 Lotus Flowers

2009: 100 Lotus Flowers taking me through a transition in my life. Each flower is a message which brings me closer to the goal. I try to come to terms with myself, and be myself. What messages do the flowers hold?
2013: What is the goal? I no longer know what it is, except for reaching the 100. But the 100 was not supposed to be the goal itself, but rather help reach the.....the.....I am lost, honestly lost. Everything I was striving for has diminished in importance. I do not know what to strive for. I think striving for anything now is pointless....but I will keep drawing and painting.
2014: A renewed sense of purpose, things seem to be falling into place.


100 Lotus Flowers, 100 points of healing.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Thirtieth Lotus Flower

Thirtieth Lotus Flower - Samantha Rochard - Mixed Media


Find the Archetype that can assist you
Your journey will be guided by them

And I could not resist. I had to use this motif.... it really is where I am.  A recent post about this icon on a "Follow your Bliss" discussion board (Joseph Campbell) spells it out clearly:

An individual/group whose awareness of themselves, thier social surroundings, the natural world, and the Mysterium Tremendum is different from that of thier parent family/society. Fools do not develop or function within expected ranges of conformity, both failing and surpassing these orthodox parameters.


I am now walking the Way of the Fool. 

No comments: