100 Lotus Flowers

2009: 100 Lotus Flowers taking me through a transition in my life. Each flower is a message which brings me closer to the goal. I try to come to terms with myself, and be myself. What messages do the flowers hold?
2013: What is the goal? I no longer know what it is, except for reaching the 100. But the 100 was not supposed to be the goal itself, but rather help reach the.....the.....I am lost, honestly lost. Everything I was striving for has diminished in importance. I do not know what to strive for. I think striving for anything now is pointless....but I will keep drawing and painting.
2014: A renewed sense of purpose, things seem to be falling into place.


100 Lotus Flowers, 100 points of healing.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Twenty-fourth Lotus Flower

Twenty Fourth Flower - Samantha Rochard - Mixed Media
On your way through the path
Find time to enjoy things
Cultivate a sense of abundance
To make it quite enjoyable.

Its always important to cultivate a sense of abundance, no matter how things may be going. Simple abundance can be found in things like a beautiful box of tea, little wild flowers, lots and lots of library books. Even a trip to the craft store for beads and sequins (which could end up on a lace pillow.... :)) can bring a sense of abundance. Enjoy the little things......

No comments: