Seventeenth Lotus Flower

Seventeenth Lotus Flower - Samantha Rochard - Mixed Media

Seventeenth Flower says let loose,
Find your inner child, the fearless experimenter.
The part of you that looked at life
with eager wonder....
wanting to try anything and everything.

Sometimes this project has me feeling like a kid again. I remember my love for colour...clashing competing colours that lit up the whole page. I remember creating for the love of it, not caring how it came out. Isn't that what we are meant to do? There is a big weight on your shoulder when you are creating for other people, and not for yourself. So if you look at stuff here and think.." Thats a load of...." or " She calls that art??? " That's what it is to me...... so there.. *sticks out tongue*
And I shall continue shipping merrily up to 100!

Comments