100 Lotus Flowers

2009: 100 Lotus Flowers taking me through a transition in my life. Each flower is a message which brings me closer to the goal. I try to come to terms with myself, and be myself. What messages do the flowers hold?
2013: What is the goal? I no longer know what it is, except for reaching the 100. But the 100 was not supposed to be the goal itself, but rather help reach the.....the.....I am lost, honestly lost. Everything I was striving for has diminished in importance. I do not know what to strive for. I think striving for anything now is pointless....but I will keep drawing and painting.
2014: A renewed sense of purpose, things seem to be falling into place.


100 Lotus Flowers, 100 points of healing.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fifteenth Lotus Flower

Fifteenth Lotus Flower - Samantha Rochard - Mixed Media
Fifteenth Lotus Flower,
Another Balance number.
Divine Energy and Divine Grace
Sometimes, just being is enough.


I am resisting the habit of beating up on myself. I am at a point where the echoes of the nay-sayers occasionally reverberate through my brain. Shush.... I say to them......shush......you only see what you see. You do not see what I bliss.
Having been told, and lectured, about the futility of being an artist I no longer wish to hear you. I see it around me. I see people who have followed the same path I wish to follow and are comfortable within themselves. So shush.....and let me be. When I look back on my life, I wish to say that I explored every option, lived every dream that I had, and enjoyed life to the fullest of my talents.....shush...... I am creating. I am what I am........and that's enough.

1 comment:

hbynoe said...

sometimes it is a matter of saying I am what I am and realizing that all of these projections are at the center of the false ego which hides the true wants, needs and feelings. Press on Sam in good faith and intention.