100 Lotus Flowers
2009: 100 Lotus Flowers taking me through a transition in my life. Each flower is a message which brings me closer to the goal. I try to come to terms with myself, and be myself. What messages do the flowers hold?
2013: What is the goal? I no longer know what it is, except for reaching the 100. But the 100 was not supposed to be the goal itself, but rather help reach the.....the.....I am lost, honestly lost. Everything I was striving for has diminished in importance. I do not know what to strive for. I think striving for anything now is pointless....but I will keep drawing and painting.
2014: A renewed sense of purpose, things seem to be falling into place.
100 Lotus Flowers, 100 points of healing.
Friday, June 09, 2017
Ummmmm.......haven't finished this project yet. I haven't done a lotus flower since 2014. I have been dealing with some health issues and working on other paintings. You can look for me on Instagram; or look for Samantha Rochard -Artist on Facebook to follow my other work.
Since I started this project in 2009, I noticed that I can break off at times and come back to it when I need to center myself.
So now, in 2017, I really would like to ask my followers for some help to finish.
I am asking that you message me on Samantharochard@gmail.com, and let me create a Lotus Flower for you, based on that life goal you find most difficult.
I can only take a few per month so please be patient.
Message me with the following info:
1) That Goal that you find most difficult to reach
2) What do you think is keeping you back?
3) Your Mailing address to mail the original.. (unframed) International audience welcome.
4) Let me know if it is okay to put your name and your goal along with the finish piece. If you don't want me to, that's okay, I won't publish your name.
5) Please join my Facebook page Samantha Rochard- Artist. You can message me there too if it is easier.