100 Lotus Flowers

2009: 100 Lotus Flowers taking me through a transition in my life. Each flower is a message which brings me closer to the goal. I try to come to terms with myself, and be myself. What messages do the flowers hold?
2013: What is the goal? I no longer know what it is, except for reaching the 100. But the 100 was not supposed to be the goal itself, but rather help reach the.....the.....I am lost, honestly lost. Everything I was striving for has diminished in importance. I do not know what to strive for. I think striving for anything now is pointless....but I will keep drawing and painting.
2014: A renewed sense of purpose, things seem to be falling into place.


100 Lotus Flowers, 100 points of healing.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Twelfth Lotus Flower

Twelfth Lotus Flower- Samantha Rochard- Mixed Media
Twelfth Flower asks us to make one small change
Tweak just one thing to your liking
See if it takes you along a pleasant road.
If it doesn't; you can always turn back!

....and so I tweaked one thing. I changed the number of petals to a configuration of six. Plato always remarked that the spiritual essence of anything that is manifest can be reduced to a number. According to one "Symbols" expert; the number six signifies :
Six represents harmony, balance, sincerity, love, and truth. Six naturally reveals solutions for us in a calm, unfolding manner. The spiritual meaning of number Six also deals with enlightenment; specifically "lighting" our path in areas we require spiritual and mental balance. Sixes beckon us to administer compassion and consciously choose forgiveness in a situation.

Hmmmm...coincidence or no? Seeking balance indeed.

No comments: