100 Lotus Flowers

2009: 100 Lotus Flowers taking me through a transition in my life. Each flower is a message which brings me closer to the goal. I try to come to terms with myself, and be myself. What messages do the flowers hold?
2013: What is the goal? I no longer know what it is, except for reaching the 100. But the 100 was not supposed to be the goal itself, but rather help reach the.....the.....I am lost, honestly lost. Everything I was striving for has diminished in importance. I do not know what to strive for. I think striving for anything now is pointless....but I will keep drawing and painting.
2014: A renewed sense of purpose, things seem to be falling into place.


100 Lotus Flowers, 100 points of healing.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sixteenth Lotus Flower

Sixteenth Lotus Flower
Sixteenth Flower calls for completion
No matter our feelings about the issue
Complete it, finish it and move on.
End it as nicely as you can and move on.

End it as nicely as you can. Finish it to its completion, and end it nicely as you can. No...its not about a relationship.....or is it?
There are two thoughts here. One is of paintings that I did not like, and felt unhappy with. Two of them I left for years, thinking they were finished, only to pick them up later and just know what to do to make them great! This Sixteenth Lotus Flower may be one of those....I do not feel happy with it. It feels like a step backward. But bound by the rules of this project, where all work is valid to the project horrible or no.... I had to post it.... and show it no matter how uncomfortable I feel.

1 comment:

Elspeth said...

I like it. These will make good cards, like tarot type cards . . . or inspirational cards to choose daily or when in need of guidance, etc,