100 Lotus Flowers

2009: 100 Lotus Flowers taking me through a transition in my life. Each flower is a message which brings me closer to the goal. I try to come to terms with myself, and be myself. What messages do the flowers hold?
2013: What is the goal? I no longer know what it is, except for reaching the 100. But the 100 was not supposed to be the goal itself, but rather help reach the.....the.....I am lost, honestly lost. Everything I was striving for has diminished in importance. I do not know what to strive for. I think striving for anything now is pointless....but I will keep drawing and painting.
2014: A renewed sense of purpose, things seem to be falling into place.


100 Lotus Flowers, 100 points of healing.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fourth Lotus Flower

Fourth Flower - Samantha Rochard - Mixed Media

Fourth Flower thinks direction
Should come from one's passion
Perhaps the gold lies within that passion?

I hear that the place to find yourself is through your passion. Yet when I attempt to travel down that path there seems to be a defined set of imagery which can make living sustainable. That cannot be the only key. The manifestation is static at that level.

No comments: